County Baseball Camp – Summer 2018
Why is the Orange County Baseball Camp the right choice for my child?
1. We hire fun, knowledgeable coaches with a love for the game of baseball. More importantly, they have a great time working with and teaching the campers. Our staff has experience coaching/teaching the game to both middle and elementary school age athletes.
2. The Camp is significantly more affordable than most other summer camps. Our cost is about ½ of what others charge. Don't be fooled! You don't have to pay a ton of money for a top-notch camp!
3. Players will work hard, learn a lot, and have fun doing it.
4. The famous “World Serious”. Make sure you schedule time to visit during the Friday tournament…the kids love being cheered on!
What to bring
• Baseball/softball glove, cleats (please, no metal spikes), bat, helmet (if you have these things). We do have a limited number of loaners. Mark all of your equipment with your name and phone number!
• Sack lunch or lunch money (pizza, soda and snack bar will be available during the morning break and at lunch time - $6 is more than enough for lunch!
• Swim suit and a towel. Wear the swimsuit under your baseball gear.
• Sunscreen and a refillable WATER JUG! (Kids can refill it through out the day)
Week-long camps: Athletes 7 to 13 years old are eligible to participate.
Mini camp: T-Ball / Coach Pitch Players
4 - 7years old.
Foothill High School
19251 Dodge Avenue, North Tustin, CA 92705
How to register and Where to send payment
The registration form/medical release is on this brochure. Fill it out completely, send it along with your check made payable to Orange County Baseball Camp.
O. C. Baseball Camp, 11191 Brunswick Way, Santa Ana, Ca. 92705
How will we know if our registration form was received?
You will receive an email confirmation upon receipt.
Check us out on the web at www.ocbaseballcamp.com
THINGS ARE ALWAYS A BIT CRAZY AND CROWDED AT CHECK-IN ON DAY ONE. PLEASE ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 8:15AM ON THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP. THE REST OF THE WEEK, AN 8:25AM ARRIVAL WOULD BE GREAT.
REMEMBER TO BRING THE FOLLOWING TO CAMP:
REFILLABLE JUG FOR WATER
It gets hot during the day and the players need to drink a lot of water! They can refill all day long at the H2O stations. MARK EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! WITH A LAST NAME AND PHONE NUMBER!
Put it on before leaving the house that should be enough for their two hour camp day! Baseball Gear - Baseball pants, cleats, glove, bat, baseball hat, any cool, comfortable t-shirt or jersey MARK EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! WITH A LAST NAME AND PHONE NUMBER!
CHECK IN & EXTENDED CARE
Please come to the table
to check your child in on day one. Be on
time for pick up at 3:00pm. Feel free to
come by anytime to watch the fun or use
this time to run some errands! Working parents:
keep in mind that we do offer extended care.
There is an additional cost of only $25
for the entire week. This allows you to
drop off as early as 7:30am and pick up
as late as 4:30pm.